t2blog3

-- ujean. on 7:23 PM

This morning I woke up pretty late, although it wasn't much compared to when my friend would wake up on weekends (10+). I woke up at 9:30. I didn't do much in the morning, except some homework and used the computer too. Actually that was what happened through most of the day. My brother had his trumpet lesson, during when I "played violin" x]. Shhhhh. After that I downloaded twilight soundtrack and the 4 books on my computer haha. I had downloaded 2 different versions of "Bella's Lullaby", but since there was one in the soundtrack and one in the score, I couldn't say the other one was fake. But the supposedly fake one sounded much better than the one in the package I downloaded. I started to read Eclipse, and since my brother went swimming, I also ate my lunch and watched So you think you can dance Canada at the same time. Even though I watched the episode already, I was still really angry and sad about the people who got eliminated: Arassay and Vincent :(. They were great dancers. Tomorrow I have school -.- I finished my homework which is good and OMG we will probably get our science and socials marks tomorrow ><.

0 comments: