t1blog63

-- ujean. on 4:35 PM

Today was my birthday! I got to sleep in which was nice. When I walked to school it started off pretty cool but as I got closer to the school it got REALLY hot which wasn't fun to walk in. In applied skills I got my test back and I was happy because I got 53/54 with 1 bonus mark for being at class on time x]. I was really jealous of the people who got bonus marks on the drawing itself but I guess they actually did extraordinarily well so I can't blame them for their ingeniousness :(. After that we had to take notes on a video which SUCKED but the video was pretty cool. We also got notified that we will have to make a applied skills presentation which I do not give support to. In science our marks were posted and I got an A by 0.1 percent which was really okish good. We handed in our worksheets and the "check your understanding" which we were supposed to do but I didn't listen to the teacher and didn't know -.- . I rushed and did it really quickly during class ALL BY MYSELF *cough* and then told the teacher the truth about me forgetting. That made me feel good =). We did a worksheet in class and then marked it and after that we were assigned another foldable which is due next wednesday. Then she told us we would be assigned a progress sheet for our science fair in the near future which is NOT cool at all. At lunch I rushed to the cafeteria to buy food and got steak which was very good. I also did a book test which was true or false and was very easy even though I didn't study for it. In English we got into groups and wrote the plot outline for "U is Part of US" on big paper or in our case the whiteboard. The whiteboard is very fun to write/draw on so that was nice. English is so far my favorite M.Y. subject because there is no big project announced YET so I don't have to put all my effort in it as well as everything else. Ms. Greskiw gave me extra candy for my birthday which was nice. In socials we went to the library and researched on our pictorial map project and in my case I read a book of 100 funniest signs with my friends. It included signs that said "Ice Cream Toilet", "Antique Tables made Daily", "Town Hall is closed until it is opened and will remained closed after it is opened. Open tomorrow" and a bunch of other funny things which I can't remember. Tomorrow I have a I have 2 French tests which is now in FIRST PERIOD which sucks. At least I get to get over with the worst first (french, math, then art. and then PE!!!). Anyways... 2 French tests which I won't study for and will just try to get a good mark. Today I will do a bunch of m.y. funwork including doing more stuff for my science project and some worksheets.

0 comments: