t1blog71

-- ujean. on 4:44 PM

Today I read Vanessa's Twilight at lunchtime and got my Twilight order when I came home. It's good.
Day one again yay! I started off with French where we had to present our skit. I videotaped Aman's skit since his is always entertaining. We then marked some tests and then didn't really do much other than listening to the teacher talk.
In math we reviewed the last topic we learned. It's really funny how many people never understand Ms. Lin's analogies or sarcasm (at least it was, now it's irritating). We decided to have a quiz on it (free marks!) and then learned the next topic which was awesomely easy and completely unrelated to anything else we've been learning.
At lunch time, I read the first 10 pages of Twilight which was ok. My friends said it's kind of boring in the beginning so I'm still looking forward to the unboring parts. I also started on Iris's science fair experiment for concentration (yes, she's doing a similar thing as me). Her's is so sophisticated and I bet she put so much effort into it. xP. Makes me look and feel bad.
In art we finished up clay work. Mine was broken because WAYNE decided to pick on it saying it was curled, so I decided to uncurl it and it broke. :(. I fixed it up after and also made a panda haha. After that we did painting and we had to paint whatever we heard. It was fun/boring. In pe we had a sub who was pretty nice.
We played basketball again... But this time we had to run laps! I missed running laps (surprisingly).
After school, when I came home my brother came up to me and told me to look at my desk in his normal monotone/annoyed voice when something good happens to me.
I got Twilight!!
Anyways.
I'll do work now. Meh :(.

0 comments: