t1blog75

-- ujean. on 4:32 PM

Before school, there was a fire alarm which was extremely good, first because I got to read New Moon x], I was about to be late for French (and if I was Ms. Chuaqui would start making interesting and unentertaining faces at me), and I could rub it in to the people who didn't wear as many layers as I did. I was nearing the building when a bunch of people came out in their gym strip without moving. That's when I had my suspicions. Of course, I was listening to music so I had no idea it was a fire alarm. My friend was really jealous because he was practically wearing nothing on the top since his shirt was breathable and I was wearing three, nice, warm layers. Rub, rub, rub. Ew that sounds wrong. But it meant I was rubbing it in, not the other thing. Which probably would've warmed him up since there's friction involved in it...
ANYWAYS
Ignore that part.
I read New Moon :))))))))))). Good for me!!!
Hehe.
We had a substitute for French who was extremely nice. She talked to us about her teeny tiny family of 2 (her and her adopted daughter). That was after she talked to us about her HUGE GINORMOUS family of 9 brothers and sisters, 28 nieces/nephews, and 95 grandnieces/nephews. Maybe it was 95 people in total (9 brothers and sisters, 28 nieces/nephews, 50ish grandnieces/nephews. Ya, that sounds wayy better). Unsurprisingly, I read New Moon whenever I got a chance. Hopefully I don't lose marks from any teacher for reading in class -.- .
OMG
CIRCUS FINISHED DOWNLOADING
The album I am looking forward to SOOO MUCH and now I just illegally downloaded it.
YES
This is an amazing song, the title track, Circus.
AMAZING
*SPAZZES*
*FINISHES SPAZZING*
In the long break I was reading New Moon (duhh!) and my Gr.11 classmate in math class came over to me spazzing since I was reading it. During class she was obsessing over it and kept talking about it and she actually had a bunch of newspapers, cutting off the parts with Twilight on it. We had a practice test during math for the chapter test this Wednesday.
At lunch I read New Moon and I probably looked like a loner sitting in a corner reading. I sat across from my friend's locker and read, and a lot of my friends came and sat around me. Then, a girl with her locker close to there, but even though we didn't block her's, she started yelling at us with a little bit of profanity in her dialogue about not being where we were supposed to be. It was quite rude (at the very least).
Art was boring!!! We painted -.- and obviously my painting sucked because I was trying to make it gory for Disturbia (we had to paint our favorite song) but the colors were too happy so it got a bit bland xP.
PE SUCKED. I COMPLETELY ASIAN FAILED (and canadian failed) MY PE TEST. 75 PERCENT. AND I DON'T GET A RETEST. MAD I AM. AM MAD I. RRR. And then I played basketball... hmph.
I walked home, reading New Moon, which probably sucks for my eyes. Then I read New Moon at home, finishing it. Now I need Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I also want the box which can hold all 4 books.
Today I will... do homework -.- what other choice to I have *sigh*.

0 comments: