t1blog72

-- ujean. on 4:44 PM

I brought Twilight to school today and I read it through many of the classes haha. Shhhhhh...
Other than applied skills since we actually had to pay attention there ><.
xP I was late for English, the first block. By ONE minute. Usually in any other class, class wouldn't have even started yet. But I got to wait outside for 5 minutes listening to Ms. Greskiw from outside the classroom. Fun! Obviously, I read Twilight during the reading time. I was sad since we only had 10 minutes. It is an insanely good book (but is very girly). My type of book then! =) We got our tests back on which I did NOT get the highest mark in the class hmph. It was still an A though.
I went to socials really quickly so I could sit and read Twilight. I read while 4 people did their current events, and when we read through a page which we had already read. But after we did something new so I couldn't read anymore ='[.
There was still applied skills before lunch!!! We watched yet ANOTHER video, which isn't bad except for the notetaking part. But then we didn't watch the last 2 videos which sucked because that meant we would have to start on our project xP just like I didn't want.
At lunchtime... I helped my friends with their science homework while reading Twilight.
In science, we had to do an activity so I couldn't read Twilight. Well, once my partner went to ask a question so I read it during that time, but then I got in trouble for not doing anything bleeech. We finished our activity early-ish so I had 5 minutes to read Twilight.
I read it while going to my locker. Then I went to recycling. !!!. Recycling=not fun :(. I stalled a lot afterwards by returning one recycling bin and then wandering around the school, exploring different places where I haven't been before. Hehe that makes it sound too good. After that, I read Twilight while walking home. And now I'm here. Writing my blog. Not wanting to do homework. Nevertheless I will xP.

0 comments: