t2blog1

-- ujean. on 1:11 PM

First blog of the second term! I gotta get used to typing t2 lol.
The pro-d day wasn't bad. I woke up at 8:20 >< since my brother and mom had to get up too so that woke me up. I got up and ate some breakfast and watched muchondemand and live with regis and kelly so I didn't do anything useful hehe. I also used the computer, to add to my productiveness.
At 11 I went to my mom's office and met her coworkers which was extremely awkward >< and I went to chapters for at least 3 minutes but then my mom told me to buy lunch for me and my brother, which was subway. Then I bussed back home after not doing much... But it was fun anyways since I got to walk lol. I kinda wanted alone walking time since I was feeling kinda emo for no reason whatsoever :).
At home I ate... it tasted good but it was probably really fatty but I don't really care haha. I have to study for my stupid chinese test -.- I really wished we did it last week now sigh. I bet I already forgot everything. OHH I have to do my premier test thing. BRB.
Oh.
There isn't one.
Lol. I think I should read the book more often x].
So later I also have to do some scout things bleeech.
And maybe start on my science fair update, but I can leave that to sunday if I want to, and also start on my applied skills notes.
I have to go watch Twilight tomorrow!!!
My friends aren't replying which sucks :(.
I'll call them sometime... lol.

0 comments: