t1blog69

-- ujean. on 3:50 PM

OMG!!!!
A Britney Spears song from her new album was leaked onto the internet!!!
It's so awesome lol. I'm listening to it right now.
Anyways... I got to sleep in today =]. I printed out my English homework and finished up my science foldable (YES!) but now I have to print some things out after typing them up. I will also try to get someone else to experiment on for my science fair today (or in class tomorrow). My socials project is doomed!!! I have no idea how to draw it or what to put in it. I really hate it when I have a great idea but I don't know how to express it. However, I really love it when I have a great idea and I know perfectly how to put it on paper. But that rarely happens. Usually, I'm in a group, I have a great idea, someone else knows how to express it, and I take part of the credit. Haha. That works too, though! I went out to lunch with my granduncle, grandaunt, and 2 aunts. My granduncle is actually only 3 years older than my dad and one of my aunts are 1 year younger than me x]. We were going to eat at a shanghai restaurant but the people at the restaurant didn't have our reservation so we went to eat hot pot instead. It was cold outside, but in the hot pot restaurant they had the AC on, probably so people wouldn't get too hot while eating hot pot. On the menu, there were some really cheesy things. There was something that said "If you aren't a "Spicy Girl", then get the House Original, If you like it "hot", then get the house spicy" -.- . It wasn't that funny. After I went and got ice cream =P and went to Zellers to buy a binder which I finally did so I can cram all my Middle Years stuff into it since it has a HUGE 3 ring.

0 comments: